Other Papers from this Laboratory
(most recent first)
11. Karashima, Y., Talavera, K., Everaerts, W., Janssens, A., Kwan, K.Y., Vennekens, R., Nilius, B., Voets, T. (2009) TRPA1 acts as a cold sensor in vitro and in vivo. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, USA 106:1273-1278.
10. Liman, E.R. (2003) Regulation by voltage and adenine nucleotides of a Ca2+-activated cation channel from hamster vomeronasal sensory neurons. J. Physiol. 548:777-787.
9. Liman, E. (1996) Pheromone transduction in the vomeronasal organ. Current Opinion in Neurobiology 6:487-493.
8. Hayward, L.J., Brown, R.H. and Cannon, S.C. (1996) Inactivation defects caused by myotonia-associated mutations in the sodium channel III-IV linker. J. Gen. Physiol. 107:559-576.
7. Chen, C.C. and Cannon, S.C. (1995) Modulation of Na+ channel inactivation by the b1 subunit: A deletion analysis. Pflügers Arch 431:186-195.
6. Cannon, S.C., Hayward, L.J., Beech, J., and Brown, R.H. (1995) Sodium channel inactivation is impaired in equine hyperkalemic periodic paralysis. J. Neurophysiol. 73: 1892-1899.
5. Cannon, S.C. (1994) Slow sodium channel inactivation need not be disrupted in the pathogenesis of myotonia and periodic paralysis. Biophysical Journal 66: 543-544.
4. Strittmatter, S.M., Cannon, S.C., Ross, E.M., and Fishman, M.C. (1993) GAP-43 augments G protein-coupled receptor transduction in X. laevis oocytes. Proc. Nat. Acad. Sci. 90: 5327-5331.
3. McClatchey, A.I., Cannon, S.C., and Gusella, J.F. (1993) The cloning and expression of a sodium channel b1-subunit from human brain. Human Molecular Genetics 2: 745-749.
2. Cannon, S.C., McClatchey, A, and Gusella, J.F. (1993) Modification of the Na+ current conducted by the rat skeletal muscle a subunit by co-expression with a human brain b subunit. Pflügers Archiv 423: 155-157.
1. Cannon, S.C. and Strittmatter, S.M. (1993) Functional expression of sodium channel mutations identified in families with periodic paralysis. Neuron 10: 317-326.